Focused on easy use and versatility, our new I3P signal converter integrates the highly reliable “U” power supply, thoroughly tested for years in our C40-D universal panel meter. A demanded solution from our customers in order to concentrate stock and facilitate sales force activity, the I3P signal converters can now be directly powered with any voltage from 18 to 265 Vac / dc.
The new I3P accepts a wide range of process, temperature, resistance and potentiometer signals, in a single reference, together with a configurable output to 4/20mA or 0/10Vdc.
I3P is the first of a series of signal converters, focused for integrators, resellers and OEM markets. Reduced price, easy configuration by codes, ready to install “out of the box”, does not need software or additional cables. Integrated “force” tools facilitate the installation activities.
The 3 way isolation between input, output and power circuits makes the new I3P signal converter suitable to work as highly reliable isolator.
All these features combined together offer a range of advantages that go beyond its main function. The new I3P does not only provide isolation and conversion, but adds value to your company by providing:
- Easy integration in a wide range of applications, either new or existing. Configurable for most signals, probes, sensors and power ranges.
- Unification of multiple Solutions in a single reference.
- Reduction of spare parts and stock units.
- Versatility for repair, maintenance and technical service situations. Your technician can adapt the unit to new sensors, adapt the output signal and even the power supply.
- Integrated “force” functions for faster system check start-up procedures.
You can get detailed information about the new I3P here.